When it's time to take steps to build, renovate, move, or purchase land, we're can help. With 42 years of experience in banking and investing in our community, Bank of St. Francisville is here to navigate the next steps with you. We believe every customer needs to feel equipped and educated about their financial life, so we provide products and trustworthy service that helps our community and customers prosper.
UnLock HELOC Home Equity Line of Credit
Start a business, complete a home renovation project, or pay off credit cards.
Your home can help build your future. Our home equity line of credit grants individuals the power to manage their financial lives through ready cash, available with just the click of a button. Qualified BSF customers can borrow against 100% of the value of their home.
- Make interest only payments up to 10 years
- Pay down or pay completely off at any point in time with no additional fee
- Access your funds anytime, anywhere through www.BSF.net
Ready to build? We can help with that. You manage your construction project, and we’ll manage your short term loans to finance the costs. For our customers and their contractors, relationship banking means a smoother construction process.
- Only pay interest during the construction period
- Funds will be advanced as work progresses
- Eligible properties include: Primary and secondary residence, including investment properties
- Must requalify for conventional loan once construction is completed
One-Time Close Loans
When you’re building a home, finding the right loan package can make all the difference in your experience.
Don’t get bogged down with red tape and confusing lingo. With our “One-Time Close” loan, you only have to qualify once.
- Submit your loan application
- Get approved and start building your dream home
- Roll your construction loan straight into a conventional mortgage WITHOUT re-qualifying or paying additional closing costs
Conventional Home Loans
Ready to buy a home or refinance the one you already own? Purchasing your dream home or eager to lower your monthly payment?
Whatever your situation, relationship banking means a smoother closing process for our customers.
- Experienced lenders
- Competitive rates
- Creative solutions for your specific needs
Ready to buy your new home? Not yet sold your old one?
In a perfect world, you’d move seamlessly from one house–and mortgage–to another. Our bridge loan product makes it possible to finance a new house before selling your current home.
- Access your equity in your current home to purchase the second
- One year interest only payments
- 20% equity in current home required
Let us help you bridge the gap.
Whether you’re eyeing a piece of land for your dream home, or planning a new development, working with a community bank has its perks.
- Move your primary checking to BSF and receive a special low rate*
- One or two year interest only terms available
- Financing up to 85% of the lower of the purchase price or appraised value
* 1 year term only. Other requirements apply
Purchasing in West Feliciana? Ask about our West Feliciana Land/Lot special rates for purchases of 20 acres or less.
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Kellye F. Cornette: 512288
- Janis J. Crutchfield: 512583
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487
- Angelice Fried: 2264922
- Denise George: 2375124
- Melvin S. Harvey, Jr.: 517218
- Ricky Sparks: 1702048
- Whitney Boyd: 1463945
Use the NMLS Consumer Access site to verify financial-services companies or mortgage lenders for free.
Bank of St. Francisville’s lending area includes the West Feliciana, East Feliciana, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Pointe Coupee parishes, as well as Wilkinson County in Mississippi.
*For anyone looking to buy, build or refinance a home, we encourage you to make use of the "Home Loan Toolkit" by clicking the button below.