We equip business owners and entrepreneurs like you with the resources you need to start up or grow your business endeavors. No matter your business loan needs, Bank of St. Francisville is ready to answer your questions and provide the best financing option to suit your budget and business goals.
Whether you need to move quickly on a strategic opportunity or meet your working capital needs, working with a community bank means creative solutions to fund your growth. Together, let’s make your business goals a reality.
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Business Equity Line of Credit
- Agricultural Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Leasehold Improvement
- Endorsed Guaranteed Loans
- CDs and Savings Securities Loans
Commercial Real Estate
Purchase, refinance, or renovate–without the hassle.
Navigating the details, contracts, and red tape of business ownership is overwhelming. For over 40 years, BSF has helped our West Feliciana business community sow deep roots. Let us do the same for you.
We offer unique solutions for the following:
- Home Construction – Pre-sold & Spec
- Acquisition and Development
- Multifamily Construction Loans
- Commercial Construction
- Investment Property Loans
- Commercial Lot Loans
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Kellye F Cornette: 512288
- Janis J Crutchfield: 512583
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487
- Angelice Fried: 2264922
- Denise George: 2375124
- Melvin S Harvey, Jr: 517218
- Ricky Sparks: 1702048
- Whitney Boyd: 1463945
Bank of St. Francisville’s lending area includes the West Feliciana, East Feliciana, East Baton Rouge, West BatonRouge, Point Coupee parishes, as well as Wilkinson County in Mississippi.