Our home equity line of credit grants individuals the power to manage their financial lives through ready cash, accessed easily through BSF’s online banking portal.
Qualified BSF customers can borrow up to 100% of the value of their home.
- Make interest only payments up to 10 years.
- Pay down or pay completely off at any point in time with no additional fee.
- Access your funds–anytime, anywhere–through our online banking portal.
- We offer 1, 2, 5, and 10 year terms for the UnLock HELOC product.
YOUR HOME. YOUR EQUITY. UNLOCK THE POSSIBILITIES.
UnLOCK HELOC COSTS
- Origination Fee
- Appraisal Fee
- Variable Rate (based on WS Journal Prime Rate)
- Flood Insurance
- Attorney Fees and Title Insurance
Prices vary. Fee estimate given after application is completed.
APPLICATION AND DOWNLOADABLE PACKAGE
CHECKLIST OF NEEDED DOCUMENTS - fillable form package with more details linked above.
- Consumer Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- E-SIGN Disclosure Agreement
- Color copy of all Borrower’s/Guarantor’s Driver’s License
- Last two years of Borrower’s Personal Tax Return with W-2’s and/or last 2 years 1099s and K-1s
- Last two years of Business Tax returns if Borrower owns 25% or more of business (if applicable)
- Last two pay stubs (must represent 30 days)
- Last two months of Bank Statements
- Mortgage Statement (if second mortgage)
- Name of Attorney or Title Company you would like to use for closing
UnLock HELOC DISCLOSURES - please download and review the appropriate disclosure
A Bank of St. Francisville representative will respond to your application submittal within one business day.
Your questions are welcome! Click the button below to make an appointment and talk with a loan officer.
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Janis J. Crutchfield: 512583
- Kellye F. Cornette: 512288
- Melvin S. Harvey, Jr.: 517218
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487
Bank of St. Francisville’s lending area includes the West Feliciana, East Feliciana, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Pointe Coupee parishes, as well as Wilkinson County in Mississippi.
DO NOT submit your application and required documents via email. Instead, use this link or click the button below to securely send us your sensitive information.
*For anyone looking to buy, build or refinance a home, we encourage you to make use of the "Home Loan Toolkit" by clicking HERE.