For our customers and their contractors, relationship banking means a smoother construction process.
Working with a community bank means we can help you creatively fund your projects–without jumping through the hoops.
• Only pay interest during the construction period.
• Funds will be advanced as work progresses.
• Eligible properties include: primary and secondary residence, including investment properties.
• Must re-qualify for conventional loan once construction is completed.
BUILD ON TRUST. BUILD WITH BANK OF ST. FRANCISVILLE.
CONSTRUCTION LOAN COSTS
- Origination Fee
- Appraisal Fee
- Variable Rate (based on WS Journal Prime Rate)
- Flood Insurance *******
- Attorney Fees and Title Insurance
Prices vary. Fee estimate given after application is completed.
APPLICATION AND DOWNLOADABLE PACKAGE
- Package with checklist, application, and required forms ******
CHECKLIST OF NEEDED DOCUMENTS - fillable form package with more details linked above. *********
- Consumer Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- E-SIGN Disclosure Agreement
- Color copy of all Borrower’s/Guarantor’s Driver’s License
- Last two years tax returns with W-2’s and supporting schedules (3 years of tax returns if self-employed)
- Last two pay stubs (must represent 30 days)
- Builder’s Contract
- Contractor Profile Report (see attached)
- Breakdown of construction costs
- Digital copy of plans or blueprints
Your questions are welcome. Click the button below to make an appointment and talk with a loan officer.
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Janis J. Crutchfield: 512583
- Kellye F. Cornette: 512288
- Melvin S. Harvey, Jr.: 517218
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487