With online banking from Bank of St. Francisville, you no longer have to sacrifice community for banking convenience. Bank with total control, security, privacy and convenience – all from any device connected to the internet. With online banking, you can:
- Check your balance at any hour, any day - even weekends and holidays
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive automatic notifications about balance levels
- Save paper by choosing paperless statements
Online Bill Payment
We’re proud to be a bank that has a strong tradition of making banking easier and more convenient for our friends and neighbors. With our modern online banking experience, you can now pay your bills completely online! Using Bank of St. Francisville Online Bill Payment, you can add payees and schedule payments weekly, monthly or annually, as well as monitor activity in your account.
Sign up is easy - simply log into your online banking account and select “Online Bill Pay” from the payments feature list, or contact Tanya for assistance. Online Bill Pay is only $4.95/month with the first three months FREE.
No matter whether you call them online statements, e-statements, or paperless statements, the benefits are the same.
- Less Clutter! Less mail, less junk to sort, less piles of paper to file!
- Safety/Security! Protect your information. No mail or paper statement to steal!
- Environment Friendly! Save trees and energy by not producing and printing paper statements!
- Convenient! Your statements right where you need them: accessible from your online banking login. The system maintains six months of statements. Review online or save them to your computer for tax purposes/archiving.
Online statements are easy to setup with your online banking account. Simply go to the Administration Tab and select the Statement Delivery Preferences. You can pick and choose which accounts produce online statements and which to retain paper statements. You’ll need to agree to the electronic statement disclosure before proceeding. Once you select Online as your statement delivery option, you’ll no longer receive those pesky paper statements in the mail. Here’s to winning the clutter war!