First time buyer? Ready to refinance the one you already own? Buying a second home? After 40 years of business, we can help make home buying efficient AND enjoyable.
- Experienced lenders
- Competitive rates
- Creative solutions for your specific needs
PURCHASE OR REFINANCE COSTS INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Origination Fee
- Appraisal Fee
- Fixed Interest Rate
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Attorney Fees and Title Insurance
Prices vary. Fee estimate given after application is completed.
APPLICATION AND DOWNLOADABLE PACKAGE
Don't Forget! DO NOT submit your application and required documents via email. Click the button below to securely send us your sensitive information.
- Application - completed and submitted through a third party website. Registration required.
- Package with a checklist and remaining required documents
CHECKLIST OF NEEDED DOCUMENTS - fillable form package with more details linked above.
- Consumer Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- E-SIGN Disclosure Agreement
- Color copy of all Borrower’s/Guarantor’s Driver’s License
- Last two years of Borrower’s Personal Tax Return with W-2’s and/or last 2 years 1099s and K-1s
- Last two years of Business Tax returns if Borrower owns 25% or more of business (if applicable)
- Last two pay stubs (must represent 30 days)
- Last two months of bank statements
- Mortgage Statement (if second mortgage)
- Purchase Agreement and copy of Earnest Money Check
- Name of Attorney or Title Company you would like to use for closing
- Copy of Homeowner’s Insurance and Flood Insurance (if applicable)
A Bank of St. Francisville representative will respond to your application submittal within one business day.
Your questions are welcome! Click the button below to make an appointment and talk with a loan officer.
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Janis J. :: 512583
- Kellye F. Cornette: 512288
- Melvin S. Harvey, Jr.: 517218
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487
Bank of St. Francisville’s lending area includes the West Feliciana, East Feliciana, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Pointe Coupee parishes, as well as Wilkinson County in Mississippi.
*For anyone looking to buy, build or refinance a home, we encourage you to make use of the "Home Loan Toolkit" by clicking HERE.