Whether you’re eyeing a piece of land for your dream home or planning a new development, working with a community bank has its perks.
- Move your primary checking to BSF and receive a special low rate.
- One or two year interest only terms available
- Financing up to 85% of the lower of the purchase price or appraised value
LAND AND LOT LOAN COSTS INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Origination Fee
- Appraisal Fee
- Fixed Interest Rate
- Attorney Fees and Title Insurance
Prices vary. Fee estimate given after application is completed.
APPLICATION AND DOWNLOADABLE PACKAGE
Don't Forget! DO NOT submit your application and required documents via email. Click the button below to securely send us your sensitive information.
CHECKLIST OF NEEDED DOCUMENTS - fillable form package with more details linked above.
- Consumer Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- E-SIGN Disclosure Agreement
- Color copy of all Borrower’s/Guarantor’s Driver’s License
- Last two years of Borrower’s Personal Tax Return with W-2’s and/or last 2 years 1099s and K-1s
- Last two years of Business Tax returns if Borrower owns 25% or more of business (if applicable)
- Last two pay stubs (must represent 30 days)
- Purchase Agreement
- Name of Attorney or Title Company you would like to use for closing
A Bank of St. Francisville representative will respond to your application submittal within one business day.
Your questions are welcome! Click the button below to make an appointment and talk with a loan officer.
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Janis J. Crutchfield: 512583
- Kellye F. Cornette: 512288
- Melvin S. Harvey, Jr.: 517218
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487
Bank of St. Francisville’s lending area includes the West Feliciana, East Feliciana, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Pointe Coupee parishes, as well as Wilkinson County in Mississippi.