When you’re building a home, finding the right loan package can make all the difference in your experience. Don’t get bogged down with red tape and confusing lingo.
With our One Time Close Loan, you only have to qualify once. This means that the long, drawn out process of closing is simple with a shorter closing timeline. ****KELLYE TO PROVIDE SPECIFICS.
Roll your construction loan straight into a conventional mortgage WITHOUT paying additional costs or re-qualifying.
ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE OF BUILDING YOUR DREAM HOME WITH BANK OF ST. FRANCISVILLE.
ONE-TIME CLOSE LOAN COSTS
- Origination Fee
- Appraisal Fee
- Variable Rate (based on WS Journal Prime Rate)
- Flood Insurance
- Attorney Fees and Title Insurance
Prices vary. Fee estimate given after application is completed.
APPLICATION AND DOWNLOADABLE PACKAGE
- Package with checklist and required forms
CHECKLIST OF NEEDED DOCUMENTS - fillable form package with more details linked above. *********
- Consumer Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- E-SIGN Disclosure Agreement
- Color copy of all Borrower’s/Guarantor’s Driver’s License
- Last two years tax returns with W-2’s and supporting schedules (3 years of tax returns if self-employed)
- Last two pay stubs (must represent 30 days)
- Last two months of bank statements
- Builder’s Contract
- Contractor Profile Report
- Breakdown of construction costs
- Digital copy of plans or blueprints
Your questions are welcome. Click the button below to make an appointment and talk with a loan officer.
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Janis J. Crutchfield: 512583
- Kellye F. Cornette: 512288
- Melvin S. Harvey, Jr.: 517218
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487