When you’re building a home, finding the right loan package can make all the difference in your experience. Don’t get bogged down with red tape and confusing lingo.
With our One-Time Close Loan, you only have to qualify once. This means that the long, drawn out process of closing is simple with a shorter closing timeline.
Roll your construction loan straight into a conventional mortgage WITHOUT paying additional costs or re-qualifying.
ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE OF BUILDING YOUR DREAM HOME.
ONE-TIME CLOSE LOAN COSTS INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Origination Fee
- Appraisal Fee
- Fixed Interest Rate
- Builder's Risk Insurance
- Flood Insurance (if applicable)
- Attorney Fees and Title Insurance
Prices vary. Fee estimate given after application is completed.
APPLICATION AND DOWNLOADABLE PACKAGE
Don't Forget! DO NOT submit your application and required documents via email. Click the button below to securely send us your sensitive information.
- Application - completed and submitted through a third party website. Registration required.
- Package with a checklist and remaining required documents
CHECKLIST OF NEEDED DOCUMENTS - fillable form package with more details linked above.
- Consumer Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- E-SIGN Disclosure Agreement
- Color copy of all Borrower’s/Guarantor’s Driver’s License
- Last two years of Borrower’s Personal Tax Return with W-2’s and/or last 2 years 1099s and K-1s
- Last two years of Business Tax returns if Borrower owns 25% or more of business (if applicable)
- Last two pay stubs (must represent 30 days)
- Last two months of Bank Statements
- Builder’s Contract
- Contractor Profile Report (see attached)
- Breakdown of construction costs
- Digital copy of plans or blueprints
- Name of Attorney or Title Company you would like to use for closing
A Bank of St. Francisville representative will respond to your application submittal within one business day.
Your questions are welcome! Click the button below to make an appointment and talk with a loan officer.
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Janis J. Crutchfield: 512583
- Kellye F. Cornette: 512288
- Melvin S. Harvey, Jr.: 517218
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487
Bank of St. Francisville’s lending area includes the West Feliciana, East Feliciana, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Pointe Coupee parishes, as well as Wilkinson County in Mississippi.
*For anyone looking to buy, build or refinance a home, we encourage you to make use of the "Home Loan Toolkit" by clicking HERE.