Ready to buy your new home? Not yet sold your old one?
In a perfect world, you’d move seamlessly from one house–and mortgage–to another. Our bridge loan product makes it possible to finance a new house before selling your current home.
- Access your equity in your current home to purchase the second
- One year interest only payments
- 20% equity in current home required
Let us help you bridge the gap.
BRIDGE LOAN COSTS INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Origination Fee
- Appraisal Fee
- Fixed Interest Rate
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Attorney Fees and Title Insurance
Prices vary. Fee estimate given after application is completed.
APPLICATION AND DOWNLOADABLE PACKAGE
Don't Forget! DO NOT submit your application and required documents via email. Click the button below to securely send us your sensitive information.
CHECKLIST OF NEEDED DOCUMENTS - fillable form package with more details linked above.
- Consumer Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- E-SIGN Disclosure Agreement
- Color copy of all Borrower’s/Guarantor’s Driver’s License
- Last two years tax returns with W-2’s and supporting schedules (3 years of tax returns if self-employed)
- Last two pay stubs (must represent 30 days)
- Last two months of bank statements
- Current Mortgage Statement (if second mortgage)
- Purchase Agreement
A Bank of St. Francisville representative will respond to your application submittal within one business day.
Your questions are welcome! Click the button below to make an appointment and talk with a loan officer.
The following employees of Bank of St. Francisville (NMLS ID 438247) are registered with the NMLS as Mortgage Loan Officers:
- H. Carter Leak, IV: 1255182
- Janis J. :: 512583
- Kellye F. Cornette: 512288
- Melvin S. Harvey, Jr.: 517218
- Aimee Cook: 1658275
- Douglas Dupont: 1325487
Bank of St. Francisville’s lending area includes the West Feliciana, East Feliciana, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Pointe Coupee parishes, as well as Wilkinson County in Mississippi.