Bank of St Francisville is continuing to process PPP applications solely from our local area and from existing relationships. Please see the link below for a list of other 7(a) Lenders that may be able to assist you.
We expect the June 30th deadline to be extended to August 08, 2020. Please direct all questions to email@example.com.
Click the link below to watch a step-by-step video tutorial from BSF's Aimee Cook on the application process how-to. https://transcripts.gotomeeting.com/#/s/821a89894f62ba600d11a6696bc411d3b6e52bff7b9cba4ccc26fdff4b3bb0a6
For sole proprietors/independent contractors, click the link below for the "need-to-knows" on your application process and required documents.
Once you believe you have completed all of the new documentation requirements accurately and have submitted through the secure link above, please send an email to SBAPPP@bsf.net and we will begin our verification process.
As of July 02, 2020, we are still waiting on clarification and streamlined forgiveness. We will release detailed information once we decipher what these guidelines mean for our customers. To stay in the know, please sign up for our enewsletter here.
FAQS + Summaries
- Interim Final Guidelines
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrowers Information FAQ
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- Summary of the legislation
Documents + Forms Needed
- Paycheck Protection Program Application (04/02/2020)
- Updated BSF Loan Amount Determination Excel Sheet
- PPP Spreadsheet for Sole Proprietors and Independent Contractors
- 2019 941s (entire year)
- 1st quarter 2020 941s (if available)
- 2019 W3
- 2019 State Unemployment Quarterly Reports
- 2020 State Unemployment Quarterly Reports (if available)
- January and February 2020 Payroll reports
- 2019 Health Insurance Premiums paid by the Company
- 2019 Documentation of Retirement Contributions made by employer
- Form 1040 Schedule C
Agents - At time of application, BSF and the SBA requires the documentation in the list below. We will not amend an application after it has been submitted.
- SBA Form 159 - Fee Disclosure Form and Compensation Agreement
- Documentation of hours worked and hourly rate
- Professional licenses, designations or certifications
For those entities that are not currently borrowers of Bank of St. Francisville, we will need the additional information:
- Tax Identification Number (EIN)
- Operating Agreement
- Owners of 25% or more of the business entity including Name, Address, Social Security #, Date of Birth, & Drivers License